Since 2004, David has been working primarily with higher education institutions, such as Boston University, Boston College, Peabody Institute of The Johns Hopkins University, and Berklee College of Music. Most substantial was his seven-year full-time engagement with Boston University Tanglewood Institute (BUTI), serving as its Program Administrator.
Some of David’s primary duties have included:
- Database Design, Development, and Management
- Web Design, Development, and Maintenance
- Development and Oversight of Admissions Processes
- Management of Applicant/Student Records and Accounts
- Artistic and Academic/Curriculum Programming
- Production and Scheduling
- Hiring, Training, and Management of Staff
Secondary duties have been in the areas development, community outreach, alumni relations, student services & residential life, public relations, program recruitment, and special events.
David is comfortable in both Mac and Windows environments, and can boast experience with: FileMaker Pro, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Photoshop & Premiere, various University Systems, and an extremely wide variety of music applications (software & hardware).